All our freshly baked produce is delivered in specially designed temperature controlled boxes that stay chilled for up to 48 hours, so all your food arrives super fresh every time you order.
When you order Turner’s Pies by Post they arrive with:
- Top quality temperature controlled boxes – Our insulated boxes are assembled with an insulated lining, keeping your pies fresh for up to 48 hours.
- Hydrated gel ice packs – These specially designed sheets are pre-cooled before enveloping your order to ensure your pies arrives chilled (not frozen). They help keep your pies fresh and they can be reused afterwards.
- Double walled corrugated box – Our boxes are stronger and better insulated than ordinary boxes they are specifically designed to contain chilled goods.
- Recyclable & reusable – All our packaging has been designed to be reused or recycled.
We aim to have all orders delivered within 3-4 working days. During this time your request is processed and your pies are baked fresh to order so that they arrive as quickly and as fresh as possible. If you require delivery further into the future simply select a date from our date picker a the checkout and we will delay baking your pies.
Typically pies ordered before midday Friday would be delivered on a Tuesday.
Once your order has been processed you will receive an e-mail with the details of your courier and full tracking details, courtesy of our courier.
To help you keep up to date with when your order is arriving, on the day of your delivery you will receive SMS messages letting you know when your order will be delivered and confirmation it has been delivered.
Once you order you will receive the following SMS notifications:
- Confirmation of your arranged delivery day and your tracking number.
- Notification your order will be delivered within a specific one-hour time slot.
- Confirmation your order has been delivered once successfully delivered.
Please ensure you double check your mobile phone number when placing your order. Please also be aware that the times mentioned are estimates and drivers can be delayed due to factors outside their control.
All deliveries can be left in a designated safe place or with a neighbour but if you wish to sign for your delivery yourself our SMS notifications will help.
We deliver across mainland UK. Unfortunately we are not currently able to deliver to Ireland or the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
We cannot currently deliver to the following postcodes:
- AB 36- 38
- AB 55-56
- IV 40-51
- KA 27-28
- BT 1-99
- IM 1-99
These are of course subject to change.